Family Cat Maths
Family Cat Maths is an educational resource designed for parents, home schooling or small group teaching. Family Cat Maths will help your child learn and practise early maths skills including ordering, sorting, counting, matching, bigger, smaller, greatest and least, same and different. Your child will enjoy learning maths with these beautifully designed cat cards.
Cat Maths cards are:
- Unique – there is no other product like it!
- Versatile – can be used for many different mathematical activities and games
- Attractive – carefully designed with beautiful cats
- Compact – they don’t need much storage space
- Smart – based on sound maths and stats pedagogy
- Fun! – for children and their adults
Each cat has the following characteristics: colour, gender, habitat, nature, age, name and between 0 and 4 toys. Orange attribute cards correspond to a single characteristic, for example Colour, Nature, Age, Number of Toys. Green value cards correspond to a single characteristic value, for example Tabby, Playful, Age 6-10 or 3 Toys.
Family Cat Maths is best suited for children aged 4 to 7.
Family Cat Maths can be used with our pool of free teaching resources and maths learning activities. These can be downloaded from the Creative Maths website. For more information about Cat Maths see Creative Maths.
You can see videos of suggested Cat Maths activities through our YouTube channel:
Free shipping within New Zealand.